Contract of Carriage

In case you have a claim for flight delays, lost or damaged luggage, schedule changes, poor service, unplanned stopovers, etc., you can write a letter of claim, or use the claim forms that the airlines can provide you with.

If you contracted only for transportation, your letter or claim form should be addressed to the airline. If it is a flight in the context of a package tour, it should be addressed to the Travel Organizers and Travel Agencies.

Airport services

If there is any complaint regarding airport services, companies, official or commercial entities, or restaurant and cafeteria services, you can also make your complaint on the complaint forms available at the information desks.

These observations on your part are a means for us to improve our services.

If you wish to make a complaint, you can also do so via the Internet by contacting the SABSA Complaints Service.

Consumer Defense Office (ODECO)

The Consumer Defense Offices (ODECO) are located in the main airports of Bolivia, including La Paz, Santa Cruz and Cochabamba, and are in charge of the Superintendence of Transportation.

There are ODECO forms to be used in case you realize that your claims have not been attended by the airline and airport operator. Once the form has been filled out, it must be handed to the official of the Superintendence of Transportation, which will take the corresponding administrative actions according to law.